Bormioli Rocco Dedalo Decanter Set Review In Short…
Overall the Bormioli Rocco Dedalo Decanter Set gets 40.8 points out of 60 which translates to a 66%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s practicality and low marks for its poor quality and lack of uniqueness. We have rated this as a below average decanter, on average it is rated significantly below others in its price range.
From the Manufacturer:
Classic Cut look Whiskey set.
- Distinctive cutting inspired by cracked ice
- Made of Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Ideal gift
- Dress up your bar
- Design is reflective of cracked ice
- 1 decanter, 6 rocks glasses
Bormioli Rocco Dedalo 7-Piece Whiskey Decanter Set Review
1) Decanter is very slippery and not sturdy at all. Decanter routinely falls without any kind of interference.
2) It’s a shame everything is nice except the lid to the whiskey jar it will not seal as you put it in it will slide back up and fall out
3) The quality of the product alone is ok-ish, you get what you pay for and if it had arrived with all the pieces intact it would be worth the 25 dollars.
4) One of the glasses was shattered. Clearly it’s delicate.
#1) Beautiful crystal cut and fully functional decanter.
#2) Absolutely gorgeous! I chose these to hold mouthwash & they add such an elegant (and expensive looking) touch to the bathrooms. The “etching” is very reminiscent of a pineapple.