Etched Globe Whiskey Decanter from Royal Decanters Review In Short…
Overall the Etched Globe Whiskey Decanter from Royal Decanters gets 45 points out of 60 which translates to a 75%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s eye catching design and low marks for its poor quality. We have rated this as an average decanter, on average it is rated significantly below others in its price range.
From the Manufacturer
Royal Decanters is proud to offer this patent pending, artisan globe decanter set, which includes the glass globe decanter and stand, and four bar glasses.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK AND LIFETIME WARRANTY – Everyone who gets our patent pending set as a gift absolutely loves it! But if you don’t like it for any reason simply contact us for a full refund.
- ARTISAN CRAFTED – This elegant decanter is entirely hand made. From the hand crafted wood stand to the hand-blown and etched glass globe & internal ship to the wooden base of each matching bar glass – we pay attention to each detail so that each set can display beautifully in your home/bar.
- BAR SUPPLIES SET – With a large 850mL decanter & 4 bar glasses this glassware set is a great start or finishing touch for home bars that you can display proudly and serve guests with. Makes a great alcohol related gift for the person who just has everything!
- PRESERVES FRESHNESS – A fitted glass stopper seals the decanter for ideal storage, keeping your favorite beverage flavorful and aromatic. Everyone will comment on this tabletop wine holder and display for cozy home decor.
- LARGE UNIQUE PATENT PENDING DECANTER: 850 mL capacity, enough to hold the contents of a standard wine bottle as well as most bottles of scotch, rum and hard liquors / spirits so that you can open a bottle and pour out the entire contents easily into the decanter. Makes a great and unique alternative to crystal decanters
Etched Globe Whiskey Decanter Set from Royal Decanters Review
#1)The glasses feel really cheap, if you like this decanter don’t get the set. To be fair though the decanter feels cheap too, still a cool design.
#2) Its a pretty cool piece, however not worth $89. The 4 globe glasses are chincy. They are very thin and may break easily.
#3) I leave 2 stars because the design on the cups are washing away so quick. Great product but poorly made.
1) Note that you do get a wine stopper, which I am not sure is mentioned in the features tab!
2) The decanter base is well crafted and sturdy.