Godinger Silver Art Symphony Square Decanter Review In Short…
Overall the Godinger Silver Art Symphony Square Decanter gets 48 points out of 60 which translates to a 81%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s practicality and nice design and low marks for it’s small size. We have rated this as an above average decanter, on average it is rated significantly better than others in its price range.
From the Manufacturer
Symphony Non-Leaded Crystal Square Whiskey Decanter Just like your parties, this decanter keeps things interesting. Various intersecting patterns adorn this elegant decanter, not clashing but complementing each other and adding visual interest. The main linear design has the illusion of elongating the decanter and giving it a statuesque presence. Crafted of fine non-leaded crystal, this piece is sure to make a statement behind any bar. Makes a fabulous gift for any whiskey lover. Coordinating barware available.
- Various intersecting patterns adorn this elegant decanter
- The main linear design has the illusion of elongating the decanter
- This piece is sure to make a statement behind any bar
- Makes a fabulous gift for any whiskey lover
- Measures approximately: 4″ Long x 4″ Wide x 10″ High
Godinger Silver Art Symphony Crystal Collection Square Whiskey Decanter Review
1) This is a lead decanter, despite what it says in the q&a. Do not store your whisky in this product unless you want to get brain damage.
2) This decanter is not any “crystal” that I am familiar with. It is not particularly heavy nor
does it catch the light and it does not cast any colors like my real crystal pieces.
3) Quality is poor. Made in China. Small air bubbles, uneven bottom, visible side seams from folding. Definitely not hand made.
4) Stopper doesn’t seat well, it rocked slightly. Returned.
1) Simple yet elegant for a reasonable price that is perfect for any bar.The color of the liquor shines through and the crystal sparkles under light.
2) love this decanter. It’s such a pretty shape, and nice and heavy as crystal should be