Overall the Ravenscroft Crystal 125th Anniversary Kensington Decanter Set gets 42 points out of 60 which translates to a 70%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s practicality and low marks for it’s unappealing design. We have rated this as a below average decanter, on average it is rated significantly lower than other decanters in its price range.
From the Manufacturer
The Kensington Decanter Gift Set is the perfect addition to your home or office, combining the sleek European design of a spirits decanter with the quality crystal craftsmanship Ravenscroft is known for throughout the world. Our exceptional team of glassblowers in Poland is celebrating 125 years of creating the best in wine and spirits glassware with their latest decanter model, the Kensington. The unique glass bubble that decorates the sturdy base of each Kensington decanter is the work of a select few of our especially talented glassblowers. It is for this reason that this decanter is sold only in small batches, so act quickly! As part of our anniversary celebration, we’re offering this gift set at a very special low price.
- An elegant and useful gift for loved ones, co-workers, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
- Only a few of our glassblowers have the skills to create the enchanting bubble design, so supply is limited.
- This crystal set comes complete with a hand-ground glass stopper – never plastic, like imitators.
- All Ravenscroft products are 100% unleaded to avoid harmful lead seeping into your best liquors.
- This set includes one (1) 26-ounce decanter and four (4) 10.5-ounce double old fashioned glasses.
Ravenscroft Crystal 125th Anniversary Kensington Decanter Set Review
1) The rim design does not catch/stop drips. I need to use a napkin every time I pour.
2) The cool looking bubble in the bottom is open, so when you put these in the dish washer they fill up with dirty water… which means these need to be hand washed.
1) This decanter set is timeless and classic. There is good weight to the decanter and glasses, while still being highly functional. The shape of the decanter’s rim enables precision with every pour. One bit of advice – this decanter is to only be filled with top shelf spirits.
2) Stunning, modern and streamlined look. I chose these for my husband as a modern, clean looking alternative to the old fashioned cut crystal style “typical” decanters you see in old men’s libraries. I was absolutely thrilled