Ravenscroft St. Jacques Decanter Review In Short…
Overall the Ravenscroft St. Jacques Decanter gets 48 points out of 60 which translates to a 81%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s practicality and large size and low marks for lack of uniqueness. We have rated this as an above average decanter, on average it is rated significantly higher than other decanters in its price range.
From the Manufacturer:
Ravenscroft sommelier Decanters are produced from ancient mineral deposits free of impurities. Your liquor will reflect brilliant color when resting in this lead-free St. Jacques Crystal Decanter from Ravenscroft. Painstakingly handcrafted and polished, this is sure to last generations. Made in Europe from the finest brilliant lead-free crystal. Height: 11-1/4-inch Width: 5-1/2-inch Capacity: 44-Ounce
- One wine or spirits decanter with glass stopper
- Lead-free Crystal
- Hand wash recommended
Ravenscroft Crystal St. Jacques Decanter Review
1) The stopper does not provide a very good seal and it sits much higher up in the neck of the decanter than represented in the pictures
2) It arrived cracked but unfortunately I waited to long to try to return it.
1) Stunning, modern and streamlined look. modern, clean looking alternative to the old fashioned cut crystal style “typical” decanters you see in old men’s libraries.
2) Lovely. No flaws, nice weight, stopper fits nicely.