Ravenscroft Crystal Wellington Decanter Review In Short…
Overall the Ravenscroft Crystal Wellington Decanter gets 44 points out of 60 which translates to a 73%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s practicality and low marks for it’s ordinary design. We have rated this as an average decanter, on average it is rated slightly lower than other decanters in its price range.
From the Manufacturer:
The Ravenscroft Wellington decanter is a tall, elegant and simple spirits and liquor decanter, narrow in width. It has a plain heavy sham bottom, and a coordinating disc-shaped stopper.
- Tall liquor decanter with stopper
- Lead Free Crystal
- Decanter is shown filled with one full 750ml bottle
- Hand wash recommended
- 32-ounce capacity
Ravenscroft Crystal Wellington Decanter Review
1) The cork and the bottle aren’t ground for a tight fit.
2) the stopper doesn’t fit all that well and allows for air inflow. It is the same stopper as used on another Ravenscroft decanter I own, so they are just generically made and added without testing for fit or seal. This means that you can’t really use these for long
term storage of yourliquor.
3) Rather plain. Be careful, the lip will chip rather easily.
1) It’s heavy weight, with a large stopper and thick glass bottom. The crystal is stunning- allowing you to see the beautiful amber color of the liquid inside.
2) simple and clean design. It fits well in a modern decanter set!