Wine Enthusiast Madison Avenue Whiskey Decanter Review In Short…
Overall the Wine Enthusiast Madison Avenue Whiskey Decanter gets 43 points out of 60 which translates to a 72%. This decanter gets high marks for it’s practicality and low marks for plain design. We have rated this as a below average decanter, on average it is priced fairly based on its rating compared to other similar decanters.
From the Manufacturer:
Impress your guests with the elegant Whiskey Decanter Lismore from the AMAVEL collection
A vintage design for those obsessed with 60s chic. With character to spare, these are staples of the executive bar; weighty, curved & sexy with distinctive silver accents. Mouth-blown, lead-free glass. hand wash. Dimensions: 7.5″H, 32 OZ.
- Vintage design
- 60s chic, unique silver accents
- Weighty, curved and sexy
- Distinctive silver accents
- Mouth-blown, lead-free glass
Wine Enthusiast Madison Avenue Whiskey Decanter Review
1) The stopper does not make a fit seal with the decanter. This should only be filled right before use. Any unused portion of liquor should be placed back in it’s original sealed container.
2) The silver band on the decanter is discolored. The silver on the topper is discolored as well and has a wierd looking dip in it. The topper does not fit in the decanter and leans pretty far to either side…. for those wanting to buy this be aware that it is VERY SMALL!!!!It’s small and girly.
3) The topper is slightly asymetrical so it jiggles in the neck of the decanter, thus there is no seal. which I presonally dont like.
4) Product arrived scratched and with finish missing/chipped in places. It looks as if someone has wiped something all over the decanter that has caused the finish to fade or lighten in areas.
1)This is the perfect size and shape of decanter for me. Its not heavy. Its very light. Just the right amount of silver on it to be classy.
2) Wine enthusiast whiskey decanter is a classic 1960’s style seen popularly on the TV series Mad Men.